(or I’m not dead [again])
Wow, it has been a while since I’ve been here. Sorry about that folks and this one is also going to be a brief update and we’ll go through by numbered points.
- The second book in the Contact War series is currently WIP. I have finished the first draft.
- Historically I tend to get the broad brushstrokes of the story and characters in the first, changes thereafter tend to be refinement.
- So do I know when it will be ready?
- No. This is because this last year…
- My wife gave birth to our first child – hello progeny, goodbye sleep!
- I got a promotion in my day job. It turns out that tends to come with more responsibility – who knew?
- Covid19 – technically because of working from home I’ve had more free time but I did 90% of my writing on the train home from work. I haven’t set foot in a train in more than a year now.
- Which I accept isn’t a great excuse, but it’s what I’ve got.
So, there’s where we are. Feel free to drop me a line, it will get answered but probably not quickly.